Utah Educational Savings Plan

Who Can Participate

Any U.S. citizen or resident alien who is at least 18 years old and has a valid U.S. Social Security or Taxpayer Identification Number can open a UESP account. This means that parents, grandparents, other relatives, or friends can save through UESP. You can even open an account for yourself or your spouse. There are no age or income limits on who can invest money. Trusts and corporations can also open accounts.